Thuram opened the scoring in the third minute with Patrick Herrmann and Breel Donald Embolo adding to the goals. In 23 previous encounters between the two sides, Freiburg hold a slight advantage. Freiburg vs Borussia M'gladbach's head to head record shows that of the 20 meetings they've had, Freiburg has won 9 times and Borussia M'gladbach has won 6 times. They have won 10 games, lost eight and drawn five. Football Predictions … Both are competing fiercely for a place in the top 6 this season, so the team that wins 3 points in this match will achieve 2 goals, continue to chase the top 6 and knock out the direct opponent. SC Freiburg vs Werder Bremen Prediction: Bundesliga Match on 23.05.2020 Bundesliga Preview Borussia Monchengladbach managed to overtake RB Leipzig in the league standings over the last round, and they may now feel that they could have an outside chance of the league title. In 20 (95.24%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Borussia Dortmund are looking to bounce straight back from an early setback when they play a Freiburg side who they’ve dominated in recent seasons. Marco Rose's Borussia Monchengladbach, on the other hand, were highly impressive last season. The latest SC Freiburg vs Borussia M'gladbach betting tips from our expert tipsters. Borussia Monchengladbach vs Freiburg match preview: TV & streaming details, ticket information, team news, expected line-ups, free betting tips & prediction… Borussia Dortmund vs. Freiburg Preview and Predictions. Injured: Mark Flekken, Lukas Kubler, Janik Haberer. Prediction: Freiburg 1-3 Borussia Monchengladbach Also Read: Atletico Madrid vs Real Valladolid prediction, preview, team news and more | La Liga 2020-21 Published 03 Dec 2020, 14:04 IST Meanwhile, Borussia Monchengladbach will be without Swiss defender Nico Elvedi, Algeria international Ramy Bensebaini and German midfielder Jonas Hofmann, who are unavailable due to injuries. For Freiburg, Jonathan Schmid and Lucas Holer’s strikes were not enough. Odds and betting preview for SC Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach in German Bundesliga Matchday 30 on Friday, June 5, 2020. Teams Borussia Moenchengladbach Freiburg played so far 31 matches. Borussia Monchengladbach vs SC Freiburg Prediction After a great start to the 2020-21 campaign, the hosts have struggled for form across all competitions. You may also visit our dedicated betting previews section for the most up to date previews. A goal from Italy international Vincenzo Grifo for Freiburg in the second half was cancelled out by a strike from Swiss winger Ruben Vargas for Augsburg. This preview will give you the best betting tips and correct score predictions for this Friday game, which will be played at Schwarzwald-Stadion, Freiburg. Upcoming Match-ups. Freiburg won 5 direct matches.Borussia Dortmund won 21 matches.9 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 3.03 goals per Match. Borussia M’gladbach vs. SC Freiburg 4/3/21 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Odds, and Prediction . SC Freiburg vs Borussia Mgladbach. According to updated Bundesliga odds, Borussia Monchengladbach are -135 favorites against Freiburg. The player predicts whether the result at the end of the normal game-time will be one out of three options: a win for … Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach predictions On current form, those 8/11 (1.73) odds look well worth backing on Borussia Monchengladbach coming out on top against an out-of-sorts Freiburg. ASKBETTOR is an automated self-learning system which crunches numbers to predict results of football games with high accuracy. Vincenzo Grifo, Baptiste Santamaria and Philipp Lienhart are talented players, and will have to play crucial roles if Freiburg are to get a positive result against Borussia Monchengladbach. SC Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach Prediction: Bundesliga Match on 05.06.2020 The action for round 30 of the Bundesliga gets underway on Friday night as Borussia Monchengladbach travel to SC Freiburg looking for a second win on the bounce. 5 fixtures between Freiburg and Borussia M'gladbach has ended in a draw. Freiburg are unfancied at 16/5 while Borussia Mönchengladbach are odds-on at 5/6 to get the win; a draw is 11/4. Borussia Monchengladbach will play Freiburg in a Bundesliga encounter on Saturday. To resend confirmation email, please click. A brace from Belgium international Romelu Lukaku and a goal from Italy international Matteo Darmian ensured victory for Antonio Conte's side. Preview: Freiburg vs. Borussia Monchengladbach - predictions, team news, lineups. Their style of play continues to garner many admiring glances. 8:00 PM. Continue reading to see our Borussia Monchengladbach vs. Freiburg prediction and best bet pick. Preview: Leverkusen vs. Freiburg - prediction, team news, lineups Saturday's Bundesliga predictions including Schalke 04 vs. Borussia Dortmund Preview: Freiburg vs. Union Berlin - prediction… Freiburg vs Borussia M'gladbach prediction comes ahead of the very important Bundesliga game in 2019/20 season. Please login to continue with your payment. Get EXCLUSIVE Free Picks, Special NEWSLETTER ONLY Offers, and the Latest Sports Betting News. MENU MENU. To complete registration please confirm your email address. Predictions for FC Augsburg 07 vs Borussia Monchengladbach (Bundesliga) on 12/03/2021 + additional stats, head-to-head, team formations and squads. Bundesliga: Freiburg vs. Borussia Monchengladbach Betting Preview, Odds and Prediction June 2, 2020 By Nikola Velickovic Leave a Comment Borussia Monchengladbach travels to Freiburg to meet the hosts and try to win all three points. Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach: Prediction. SC Freiburg vs Borussia Mgladbach Home Win, Draw, Away Win, Under/Over 3.5, Under/Over 2.5, Under/Over 1.5 goals, Asian Handicap percentage tips. Borussia Monchengladbach have their sights set on a Champions League qualifying spot after a fairly positive restart to their 2019/20 Bundesliga season, with Die Fohlen having narrowly missed out on t. ET). Freiburg will take on Borussia Monchengladbach in Friday's Bundesliga soccer match (2:30 p.m. Preview and Prediction, Head to Head (H2H), Team Comparison and Statistics. Recent Form: Borussia Mgladbach score 4 goals in the last 5 games, and SC Freiburg … Freiburg. Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach: Check here for info on how you can watch the Bundesliga game on TV and online live streams. 2020-06-05 Prediction, H2H, Tip and Match Preview. ... taking a look at a Bundesliga clash that could prove to be pivotal in that department as Freiburg go head to head with Borussia Monchengladbach. Teams Freiburg Borussia Dortmund played so far 35 matches. Freiburg vs Borussia M’Gladbach Prediction: Bundesliga Match on 05.06.2020 June 1, 2020 June 3, 2020 Sofia 0 Comments Gladbach finally returned to their winning days last week. Prediction: Freiburg 1-3 Borussia Monchengladbach, Also Read: Atletico Madrid vs Real Valladolid prediction, preview, team news and more | La Liga 2020-21, Atletico Madrid vs Real Valladolid prediction, preview, team news and more | La Liga 2020-21. We expect the away team to win on Saturday. A tough one to take #DieFohlen #UCL #BMGInter 2-3 pic.twitter.com/t9Izvd914k. Check below for our tipsters best SC Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach prediction. By Ben Knapton, Senior Reporter | 9mo. Borussia Monchengladbach were 4-2 winners in the reverse fixture at Borussia Park in December 2019. Christian Streich’s men were held to a 1-1 draw the last match-day, by Augsburg. Freiburg form guide in the Bundesliga: D-L-L-L-D, Borussia Monchengladbach form guide in the Bundesliga: W-W-L-D-W. Freiburg manager Christian Streich will be unable to call upon the services of centre-back Lukas Kubler, midfielder Janik Haberer and Dutch goalkeeper Mark Flekken, who are all out injured. In the meantime, the Colts recorded a 4-1 win at home the past game week, against Schalke. SC FREIBURG vs BORUSSIA MGLADBACH Prediction & H2H Match Predictions, H2H, Betting Tips & Preview The match preview to the football match SC FREIBURG vs BORUSSIA MGLADBACH in the Bundesliga of Germany compares both teams and includes the latest matches of the teams, the match facts , head to head (h2h) , goal statistics , table standings , match strengths and at least a computer … Freiburg are set to play host to Borussia Monchengladbach at the Schwarzwald-Stadion on Saturday in their next Bundesliga game. Please sign up to continue with your payment. This website uses cookies. Borussia M'gladbach vs Freiburg predictions - 03-Apr-2021, H2H, betting tips, preview, latest results. The two clubs last faced each other in June this year, with Freiburg beating 10-man Borussia Monchengladbach 1-0. Freiburg come into this encounter following a 1-1 draw against Augsburg last Saturday in the Bundesliga. Predictions for SF Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach (Bundesliga) on 5/12/2020 + additional stats, head-to-head, team formations and squads. Let’s follow BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH vs FREIBURG Prediction.. Freiburg vs Borussia Dortmund prediction for a Bundesliga fixture on Saturday, February 6th.Freiburg hosts Dortmund at the Schwarzwald-Stadion. Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach prediction. Borussia Monchengladbach have suffered from inconsistency this season, but have a talented squad capable of beating Freiburg. Freiburg in actual season average scored 1.68 goals per match. After a gentle victory in the 26th round, welcoming a Freiburg and celebrating victory will be a difficult task for Borussia. For the game between SC Freiburg vs Borussia Dortmund on 6/2/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that SC Freiburg has a 29% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. A goal from former Bayern Munich striker and Germany international Nils Petersen secured the win for Freiburg over Borussia Monchengladbach, who had France international Alassane Plea sent off in the second half. Free Asian Handicap betting tip by Atyde. Borussia Monchengladbach, on the other hand, lost 3-2 to Serie A club Inter Milan on Tuesday in their UEFA Champions League group stage game. Freiburg finished eighth last season, and are currently 14th in the league table. ⚽ Wednesday 10. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 26% and over 2.5 score probability is 74%. Prediction: Freiburg vs Borussia Mönchengladbach. The visitors will take some encouragement from those recent draws, but they will also fear the potency of Die Schwarzgelben’s attack here. Please continue reading to discover our full match preview for the best betting tips online, h2h match facts and correct score predictions for Freiburg vs Borussia … Compare our Probability with potential return at a glance, Pick your default Bookmaker or use the Highest Odds, Switch the Odds Format to Decimal, Fractional or American, In addition, you will get a weekly Newsletter with a Game Preview prepared by AskBettor Team. They have managed to hold on to star assets, including manager Rose and players like Marcus Thuram, Nico Elvedi, Denis Zakaria and Florian Neuhaus. Borussia Mgladbach vs SC Freiburg prediction for a Germany Bundesliga I fixture on Saturday, April 3rd. Predicted lineups, injuries & suspensions, stats and odds. Let’s follow BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH vs FREIBURG Prediction.. The latter scored a brace in the game. Mar. Borussia Moenchengladbach won 11 direct matches.Freiburg won 11 matches.9 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.84 goals per Match. Odds and betting preview for SC Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach in German Bundesliga Matchday 30 on Friday, June 5, 2020. In 21 (87.50%) matches played at home was total goals (team … Gladbach have been impressive under coach Marco Rose and will be the favorites for this game. Use Accuracy Tracker to save your Strategy. Continued use of this site indicates that you accept this policy . Check your mailbox (or spambox). This German Bundesliga match between SC Freiburg and Borussia Monchengladbach will be played on Jun 5, 2020 and kick off at 19:30. The match preview to the football match SC Freiburg vs Borussia M'gladbach in the Germany Bundesliga I compares both teams and includes match predictions the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings. ... Scoreline prediction: Freiburg 1-3 Borussia Monchengladbach Injured: Ramy Bensebaini, Nico Elvedi, Jonas Hofmann, Freiburg Predicted XI (3-4-3): Florian Muller, Philipp Lienhart, Keven Schlotterbeck, Manuel Gulde, Jonathan Schmid, Baptiste Santamaria, Nicolas Hofler, Christian Gunter, Lucas Holer, Ermedin Demirovic, Vincenzo Grifo, Borussia Monchengladbach Predicted XI (4-3-3): Yann Sommer, Stefan Lainer, Matthias Ginter, Tony Jantschke, Oscar Wendt, Denis Zakaria, Florian Neuhaus, Breel Embolo, Patrick Herrmann, Alassane Plea, Marcus Thuram, @alassane_plea #UCL https://t.co/ctWhRT2zsB. A brace from French striker Alassane Plea proved to be a mere consolation for Borussia Monchengladbach. Check the preview, H2H statistics, lineup & tips for this upcoming match on 26/10/2018! Borussia Moenchengladbach in actual season average scored 2.13 goals per match. Round 27 of the Bundesliga, M’gladbach will have a welcome to rival Freiburg at their home field.